|a. Shiodome Professional Fees||75,000||65,000||100,000|
|b. Translation Fees for signature certificates & affidivits||25,000||25,000||25,000|
|Consumption Taxes (a + b) x 8%||8,000||7,200||10,000|
|Mandatory Registration & Expenses|
|Articles of Incorporation certification||52,000|
|Registration & Licence tax for all Stock Corporations||150,000||60,000||90,000|
|3 Certified Copies of Register (600 JPY×3)||1,800||1,800||1,800|
|2 Certified Copies of Registered Seal (450 JPY×2)||900||900||900|
|Postage & Travel Fees (Actual Expense)||3,000||3,000||3,000|
|Corporate Seal Set|
|Corporate Seal Set (See below)||29,800||29,800||29,800|
|Total Incorporation Fees Including Taxes||345,500||192,700||260,500|
‣ If more than 1 sign certificate is required it is 10,000 JPY per addtitional person.
‣ There is an additional 25,000 JPY to cover processing if the shareholder is a foreign company vs. an individual.
2. Investor / Buisiness Manager Visa
|Professional Fees (Including Taxes)||270,000|
|Visa Application ( Including Translations, Document Preparation and submission)||250,000|
|Consumption Tax @ 8%||20,000|
1. Monthly Accounting & Taxes
|Trigger||Accounting & Tax Advisory|
|Monthly Accounting & Tax Services|
|Annual Corporate Return & Closing(*)|
|# Employees||Annual Revenue|
(JPY - Millions)
|Up to # Journal Transactions||Consultation Inclusive time|
|50~||Over 500 Million||Over 600||7H||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
*A 50,000 JPY discount can be offered to companies with a fiscal year end outside of the November～March period.
‣ Mandatory fixed asset returns and withholding tax reports are included in tax & accounting service fees
‣ Fees shown are for typical SME size companies with standard Japanese tax and reporting requirements. A custom quote can be provided for companies that have special requirements or requests, use custom software and/ or have larger volume size that shown
2. Optional Add-on Services
Monthly Disbursement Services
(Vendor,Employee & Tax Payments, Bank Reconciliation)
|Up to (#) Transactions||Option A.1 cut off date per month||Option B.2 cut off dates per month||+ English Authorization Report (if needed)|
|20||25,000||37,500||Option + 5,000|
|100||50,000||75,000||Option + 10,000|
|200||100,000||150,000||Option + 12,500|
|300||150,000||225,000||Option + 15,000|
|400||200,000||300,000||Option + 20,000|
‣ Disbursement is outsourcing of payment procedures to Employees , Vendors , Tax offices etc.
‣ English Authorization reports can be requested to translate the pending invoices into a report if you do not have office personnel to do so. ( Please ask us for more details).
‣ A cut off date (Date to enter pending payments to vendors, employees) is selected by the client. Invoices and payment requests must be received before the cut off date and transactions will be entered with respective remittance dates (at least 5 business days before the remittance date) Authorization is issued to the assigned company member and move pending transactions to authorized status. Authorized Transactions are remitted on their chosen remittance date. Any invoices received after the cut off date or emergency payments are available on an ad-hoc bases for a 10% additional fee per transaction.
‣ Window transactions (for transactions that cannot be paid online )may be subject to extra charges or transportation reimbursement.
‣ Custom disbursement packages are available so please contact us with your needs.
(English Reports, Correspondence, Consultation Support)
|Up to (#) Transactions||Option A.Bilingual Consultation & Translated Financial Statements||Option B.Journal Entries Translated in English||Option C.Both (A)+(B) Package Price|
‣ Bilingual services are recommended for those that need tax consultation and correspondence in English and require financial reporting in English.
‣ Option A Include Tax Consultation support and correspondence in English. Translated Financial statements include the Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
‣ Option B Include Journal Entries translated in English for easy reference (Recommended for Subsidiary Companies and Branches for consolidation purposes.
3. Common Ad Hoc Tax Services
|Initial Tax Filings||20,000|
|Consumption Tax Returns||50,000|
|Convergence (Monthly or Annual)||custom|
About Ad-hoc Services
‣ Consumption tax return filing applicability and filing frequency can vary on the entity.
‣ Ad Hoc services such as Audit (in the case of a tax investigation) or convergence to IFRS / GAAP can be quoted upon consultation.
1. Initial Enrollment into Social Insurance and/ or Labor Insurance
|Type||Set Up fee||Social Insurance Enrollment||Labor Insurance Enrollment||Total|
|Newly Established Company - Director(s) only||Complimentary||20,000||Not Applicable||20,000|
|Newly Established Company - All companies with Employess(s)||Complimentary||20,000||20,000||40,000|
|Established Company - (Already enrolled)||starting from 20,000||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||starting from 20,000|
‣ Labor Insurance is not applicable to companies with only directors. When a regular salaried worker is hired, the company can enroll into Labor Insurance at that time.
‣ Fees for Social and Labor insurance enrollment procedures will vary for companies with over 9 directors and / or employees . Please request a custom quotation in such cases.
‣ For companies which are already enrolled, set up fees will vary depending on company size and customization of procedures.
2. Monthly Payroll Calculations & Social Insurance /Labor Insurance Procedures
|Number of Employees||Monthly Payroll and HR Procedures||Annual Filing of Social Insurance Report Once a Year - July||Annual Filing of Labor Insurance Report Once a Year - July||Year End Adjustment (Once a year - December|
3.Common Ad-Hoc HR Procedures
|Translation of Employee Contracts (Jp to Eng, Eng to Jp)||from 5,000|
|Workplace Regulations (simple version)||from 100,000|
|Workplace Regulations (custom version)||from 200,000|
‣ Employee contracts translation fees vary on the length of the contract.
‣ Work place regulations are required for companies over 10 employees.
‣ Please consult us with your needs for more details on workplace regulations.