Translation of Financial Statements
We offer a wide range of translation services. Our bilingual staff who are knowledgeable of the accounting tax procedures can help you in the translation of your financial statements.
【CASE 1】 When English financial statements are required from foreign investor(s)
Based upon the qualities required, translation of the Japanese financial statements or converted financial statements for IFRS / US-GAAP are prepared.
【CASE 2】 When Japanese trial balances are required for foreign entities
For example, when foreign entities without permanent establishments in Japan receives investments from Japanese investors, financial statements in Japanese are often required. We are offering translations for such.
Flow of our translation services (Accounting, Tax, Social ins., and many others)
The General Overview of our Translation Service
- Interview (Determine qualities, due dates, prices, etc)
- An appropriate translator is assigned
- An appropriate staff in-charge for proof reading is assigned
- Hard and soft copies of the translations will be delivered
- Remittance of fees are required prior to delivery
- Languages (Japanese, English, Chinese)